Liste des webinars
Les inscriptions à ce webinar sont terminées
Do you want to be an au pair? Not sure yet? Maybe you just need more information about the Au Pair Program to be sure about your project.
✅ In this webinar, you will learn:
1. What does it mean to be an au pair? What are the requirement to meet?
2. What is the process to find a host family? With some tips as well.
3. How can we help you in your au pair plan?
At the end of the presentation, you will have time to ask your questions.
📅 Choose the day you want 😉.
⚠️ French time. Free website to help you with your time difference: https://www.timeanddate.com
⏱ 45 min, free.
What does it mean to live with a host family? What are the requirements for becoming an au pair?
It may help you to know the basics of the Au Pair Program. The Au Pair Program is an international agreement 🌎 made between some countries in the world, in order to help young people travel and push cultural and language exchanges. However, there are rules that au pairs and host families must follow to be part of the program.
As a reminder, an au pair 🍼 lives with a host family between 1 and 12 months.
The au pair is provided with food, room, and pocket money of approximately €320 per month, in exchange for helping the family with childcare and some light housework. You will be part of this family for a while, so you will also have to help out as if you were at home, whether it's emptying the rubbish, putting away the dishwasher, setting the table, etc.
✅ To become an au pair, a young person must meet certain conditions.
These depend on the country of destination, but in France an au pair must:
• Be between 18 and 30 years old.
• Speak English and or French (A2/B1 minimum).
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Have experience in childcare.
• Be eligible for the Au Pair Program in the destination country. According to your nationality and beyond our control.
This event is for talking about your plans to go abroad, asking our team your questions, and talking directly with other future au pairs!
See you there 👋